|Last Reviewed Date:||3/26/2018|
|TSP Name:||Black Hills Shoshone Pipeline, LLC|
|Cap Type Desc:||Operationally available unscheduled capacity|
|Meas Basis Desc:||Thousand Cubic Feet|
|Press Base:||14.90psig @ Northwestern Warren / 14.73psig @ Lane No.9 - Cody|
|Press Base Desc:||Pounds Per Square Inch Gauge|
You are here
Historical Operationally Available Capacity
|Post Date / Time||Avail Cap Eff Date / Time||Avail Cap End Date / Time||Loc Prop||Loc Name||Loc Purp||Loc Purp Desc||Flow Direction||Loc/QTI||Qty Avail||Scheduled Qty||Design Cap||IT|
|03/13/2015 - 1:00pm||03/12/2015 - 8:00am||03/20/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||South||1||1,000||2|
|02/09/2015 - 8:00am||02/10/2015 - 8:00am||02/25/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||North||1||1,000||2|
|03/13/2015 - 1:00pm||03/12/2015 - 8:00am||03/20/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||North||1||1,000||2|
|04/16/2015 - 3:00pm||04/01/2015 - 8:00am||04/22/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||South||1||1,000||2|
|01/23/2015 - 8:00am||01/30/2015 - 8:00am||02/01/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||South||1||1,000||2|
|04/30/2015 - 3:00pm||05/01/2015 - 8:00am||06/01/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||South||1||1,000||2|
|09/30/2015 - 7:00pm||10/01/2015 - 8:00am||11/01/2015 - 8:00am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt||South||1||0||0||1000||2|
|09/30/2015 - 7:15pm||10/01/2015 - 8:00am||11/01/2015 - 8:00am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt||North||1||0||0||1000||2|
|01/30/2015 - 8:00am||02/01/2015 - 8:00am||02/03/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||South||1||1,000||2|
|04/16/2015 - 3:00pm||04/01/2015 - 8:00am||04/22/2015 - 7:59am||1002||Qualmay||M2||Receipt Location||North||1||1,000||2|
- Silvertip capacity is only shown for the south direction. For capacity in the north direction please contact the Shipper Services department at 800-232-1850.
- Design capacities are based on the maximum allowable operating presure (MAOP) for the pipeline and the normal operating pressures at the delivery point. As such, actual operating capacity may change due to pipeline operating conditions.
- Qty Avail is the Estimated Operationally Available Quantity which is calculated based on current operating conditions as of the posted date and therefore does not guarantee availability based upon actual operating conditions at any given time.
- Qualmay is an inactive receipt point that is not flowing. There currently is no scheduled or operationally available capacity available at the point.
- The pipeline is bi-directional; however if there is any gas flowing in one direction (such as north), then no gas can flow in the other direction (i.e., south).
|LOC PURP||LOC/QTI||IT IND CD|
|M2 - Receipt Location||1 - Receipt point(s) quantity||Y|
|MQ - Delivery Location||2 - Delivery point(s) quantity||N|